The aim of this workshop is to bring together international experts on AdS/CFT, gravitational physics, hydrodynamics and quantum information to explore and further develop their relation within holography and strongly coupled systems.
- Jose Barbon, IFT CSIC and UAM (Madrid, Spain)
- Michal Heller, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Postdam, Germany)
- Javier Magan, Centro Atomico Bariloche (Bariloche, Argentina)
- Sameer Murthy, King's College (London, UK)
- Marta Orselli, Niels Bohr Institute (Copenhagen, Denmark) & University of Perugia (Italy)
- Eran Palti, Max Planck Institut for Physics (Munich, Germany)
- Kyriakos Papadodimas, ICTP Trieste (Trieste, Italy)
- Andrea Puhm, Ecole Polytechnique (Paris, France)
- Simon Ross, Durham University (Durham, UK)
- David Tong, DAMTP (Cambridge, UK)
- Thomas van Riet, KU Leuven (Leuven, Belgium)
- Amos Yarom, Technion (Haifa, Israel)
To register, please follow this link.